Would you like to know how to run a mini-cinema in your neighbourhood or venue? In this free short course you will learn all the basics about how to run regular or one-off film screening events that are successful, enjoyable and stress-free.
The course covers:
- equipment you need to buy or hire
- finding and keeping your audience
- working with film distributors and filmmakers
- publicising your film screenings
- essential legal matters
Tutor: Phoenix Fry is the creative director of Deptford Film Club and London Festival of Nigerian Film. He has taught media, marketing and business communications in London and New Delhi.
- When: 7.30-9.30pm Wednesday 8 December 2010
- Where: Venue in Deptford / New Cross to be confirmed
- Cost: Free for the first 15 applicants.
Book your place
Email email@example.com or call 07872 164601 to book your place.