I lead Goldsmiths’s Synapse programme, which helps students across the university to explore and develop entrepreneurial tools, think about their wider future, and consider the impact they would like to make in the world.
The programme runs workshops embedded within degree programmes, as well as one-to-one advice sessions for students wishing to set up their own businesses or projects, and business development schemes including the Entrepreneur-in-Residence programme.
My work for the Institute for Creative & Cultural Entrepreneurship has also included:
- supporting the MA Creative & Cultural Entrepreneurship as admissions tutor and lecturer
- co-developing FutureLearn courses in entrepreneurship, cultural policy and design thinking
- supervising students on the module From Idea to Realisation
- associate lecturer for Graduate Diploma in Creative & Cultural Industries, as well as Innovation in Tourism courses for Tohoku University, Japan and Bandung University, Indonesia.
- project manager for international short courses and summer school
- member of the Connecting Audiences research project for pan-European training in audience development.