My name is Phoenix Fry and I’m a London-based project manager, curator and educator.
I’ve worked successfully with organisations including the British Council, V&A Museum, Film Africa, BFI, Perth Centre for Photography, Creative Skillset, South London Gallery, University of the Arts London, Goldsmiths, London Design Festival, Lewisham Arts Service, Stephen Lawrence Centre and the Nollywood Movie Awards.
- Parade of Friendly Monsters, a Deptford X event funded by an Arts Council National Lottery Project Grant
- Curriculum development and staff training for the online delivery of University of the Arts London‘s presessional courses
- Study UK: Preparing for Work, a British Council-led MOOC on FutureLearn
My experience includes:
- arts programmer and project manager
- lecturer: creative entrepreneurship and arts management
- lecturer: English for business, diplomacy and academic communication
- programme leader: the theory & practice of film programming
- consultant: online and print marketing communications
- consultant: audience research & development
- graphic designer: posters, brochures and online comms
- training, advice and consultancy
Contact me if you’d like to discuss a job, commission or collaboration.