My name is Phoenix Fry. I am a London-based project manager, curator and educator working in programme curation, digital technology, cinema and creative entrepreneurship.
I’ve worked successfully with organisations including the British Council, V&A Museum, Film Africa, BFI, Perth Centre for Photography, Creative Skillset, South London Gallery, University of the Arts London, Goldsmiths, London Design Festival, Lewisham Arts Service, Stephen Lawrence Centre and the Nollywood Movie Awards. My experience includes:
- lecturer: creative entrepreneurship and arts management
- lecturer: English for business, diplomacy and academic communication
- programme leader: the theory & practice of film programming
- arts programmer and project manager
- consultant: online and print marketing communications
- consultant: audience research & development
- graphic designer: posters, brochures and online comms
- training, advice and consultancy
Contact me if you’d like to discuss a job, commission or collaboration.