I run film screening events in non-traditional venues such as pubs, cafes, libraries and churches. My clients work with me to create opportunities to connect audiences with venues, with ideas, and with other parts of the community.
My event management service includes:
- suggesting a range of films that will connect with your target audiences
- providing the right venue and equipment for your needs
- taking care of legal, financial and technical matters
- creating posters, flyers and online marketing materials
- running the events on the day
- collecting data on audience attendance and feedback.
- Crystal Palace at the Movies
- Marlowe 450: Edward II
- Sing Out! for London Borough of Lewisham
- Launch party for Deptford Lounge
- Children’s screening for TDLP
- LGBT History Month screenings
- Creepy films in St Nicholas’ Church crypt