Film festivals and longer-term projects allow us to communicate a fuller story than one-off events. They encourage audiences to delve into undiscovered areas of cinema, or to think more deeply about an idea.
And festival audiences have a deeper involvement and investment than simply turning up to a single screening. Indeed, in the case of New Cross + Deptford Free Film Festival, the audience even get to organise their own film festival.
- Design on Film for London Design Festival at V&A
- Nollywood Now: London Festival of Nigerian Film
- New Cross + Deptford Free Film Festival
- Mondo Pop / Global Picture Palace
- Film Africa 2013
- Cat Video Festival
- Live on Film
- Global Shakespeare on Film